These Parmesan Rosemary Brussel Sprouts are the perfect side dish to just about any holiday meal.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, such as olive oil, salt and pepper, minced garlic, rosemary and lemon juice.
More Christmas & Thanksgiving recipes you may like:
- Brussel Sprouts with bacon
- Butter Herb & Parmesan Mushrooms
- Turkey Pot Pies
- Creamy Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Mustard Brussel Sprouts
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
Also check out my roundup of Thanksgiving & Christmas Recipes from around the World or my 10 delicious stuffing recipes! for more inspiration!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it!Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Wash the sprouts under cold water, then on a cutting board, chop off the ends of the sprouts and dice them in half.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the sprouts with the olive oil.
- Then place the sprouts on a baking tray or in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sprouts and toss with the minced garlic, fresh rosemary and season with salt and pepper along with parmesan cheese.
- Place the dish back into the oven and bake for a remaining 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with fresh lemon juice, serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 336mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g