These Rosemary Pork Chops with Peach Salsa may look a bit fancy, but trust me it really takes no special technique at all to prepare.
So if you like pork with a hint of sweet/spicy flavors then you can’t go wrong with this recipe here.
These pork chops go great even without the peach salsa, but if you can get your hands on in season fresh peaches then go for it!
HOW TO PAN FRY PORK CHOPS?
The trick to cooking the best pan fried pork chops is to use ample butter, because you are going to be basting the pork chops in the butter while it cooks.
The second trick is to season the pork chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper prior to cooking. If you follow those two tips alone you are sure to prepare the best pork chops ever.
These chops can be done on the grill as well, they just won’t be as juicy. Also feel free to use pineapple in replace of peaches if desired.
WHAT TYPE OF PORK CHOP IS GOOD FOR FRYING?
Feel free to use bone in pork chops, pork loin or ribs. All work well for frying!
Go ahead and serve these pork chops with mash potatoes or a salad of your liking. They really go well with either option or just enjoy as is with lots of peach salsa.
I just love the way the rosemary and garlic butter flavors the pork, it melts in your mouth and to be honest I have yet to try something this good in the restaurants.
First you will want to prepare the salsa in advance and store it in the fridge for more than one hour.
This really helps the flavors to set into the peaches and makes for an excellent topping to these pork chops.
To prepare the pork you will want to sear chops in a non stick frying pan with a little butter, rosemary and seasonings.
Each side will take about 8 minutes to cook, while cooking baste with butter in the pan.
LOOKING FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES FOR PORK CHOPS?
Below you will find some side dish recipes that would go so well with these “Pork Chops”
- Salt & cracked pepper Asparagus
- Creamy cheese mashed potatoes
- Sauteed Red Cabbage
- Green beans with bacon and parmesan cheese
Meal Prep Inspiration: Make more pork chops and slice them once cooked and place over some creamed corn and add the peach salsa. Stores in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, your visits and your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 Large Boneless Pork Chops
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Large ripe Peaches, chopped finely
- 1/2 Orange pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1//2 White onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Jalapeno Sauce, *optional
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Start by making the peach salsa, chop all the ingredients up very finely. Then store in the fridge for a minimum of one hour to allow the flavors to merge.
- Then season the pork chops on either side with salt and place them into a medium non stick frying pan, and sear over medium to high heat. Add in the butter, thyme, rosemary and baste the pork on each side cooking till no longer pink.
- Once the pork chops have cooked fully, place on a plate and allow them to set for 5 minutes before topping with your homemade "peach salsa" Enjoy!