These super simple Baked Mini Potatoes are such a good snack idea. Plus their very tasty served by themselves or with dip!
HOW TO MAKE BAKED MINI POTATOES
- These mini potatoes are simply made by washing then slicing them into haves.
- Then tossing them all together in a bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, parsley and salt.
- And baking them in a oven at 400 f on a single layer pan for 30 minutes.
- Or until crispy and brown.
- Really there isn’t much to making them!
Each serving contains feel good fiber and when paired with my Greek Tzatziki also gives you a good amount of protein.
See my favorite recipe below for homemade Tzatziki. You will simply love it!
If Tzatziki is not your favorite dip, you can always try ranch dressings or ketchup instead.
This tasty little appetizer reminds me of a healthier potato chip, because they are baked not fried.
There are a few ways to enjoy these mini potatoes, see below for a few more recipe ideas.
I hope you give these tasty little bite size potatoes a try!
Also keep in mind that the smaller the mini potato the better the crisp will be! So be sure to seek out a quality small potatoes for this recipe.
Looking for another Mini Potato Recipe Idea:
- Try “Salt and Vinegar potatoes” once the potatoes have cooked, toss them in a bowl with 2 tbsp of white vinegar and salt
- Seasoning them with cayenne pepper and paprika
- Seasoning with a dry package of ranch or chipotle.
The sky’s the limit with these guy’s, you can flavor them pretty much any way you want.
Dip: Make my authentic homemade “Greek Tzatziki“ to serve on the side.
Looking for something to serve alongside these to make it a meal?
- Rosemary Garlic butter pork chops would go really good with these mini potatoes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- 1.5 lb bag Mini Potatoes
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 f. Then start by rinsing your mini potatoes, then cut each mini potato in half.
- Place all the potatoes into a large bowl with 1 tbsp of olive oil, garlic powder, salt and chopped parsley. Toss to coat, then on a large baking pan add 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place each halved potato face side down on the tray, to allow the oil to crisp them nicely.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning half way through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and taste to see if more salt is needed.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 471mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g