This Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe is just like a BLT sandwich however it has no bread in it. It’s a great recipe for anytime of the year.
My Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is made with fresh romaine lettuce, bacon, green onions, bowtie pasta, baby tomatoes and is tossed in a healthy ranch dressing.
I like to use fresh multi colored baby tomatoes in this salad, it gives it that extra special flavor. Serve this as a side dish at any potluck or as the main course if you choose.
I highly recommend using multi colored baby tomatoes in this salad, it gives it that extra special flavor and looks so pretty. Also be sure to look for a good quality bacon the less fat the better.
BEST RANCH SALAD DRESSING
Litehouse Homestyle Ranch, which can be found in the refrigerator section and is the only ranch dressing I will ever use. So good!
I like to make and enjoy my pasta salads all summer long and this one is up there on the list of my top 10 favorites.
Nothing says summer to me more than a fresh salad made with baby tomatoes from either my garden.
Trust me everyone is going to LOVE IT!
BACON LETTUCE TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Looking for a cooling drink? Why not enjoy this salad along with some “Raspberry sweet tea“.
Go ahead and treat yourself you definitely deserve it. My Raspberry sweet tea is not made with any refined sugar, so go check it out it’s not only super healthy for you it’s also super delicious!
Feel free to add a pre-cooked shredded chicken breast to this salad along with the bacon if desired.
I sometimes will do that when serving this for dinner to guests, however if it’s just me and my partner then we like to have it just like this.
WANT TO MAKE THIS SALAD HEALTHIER?
Add a GREEK BASED salad dressing!
What are some of your favorite summer time salads?
Looking for more Summertime salads?
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, I appreciate every single one of you! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
Just like a BLT sandwich without the bread!
- 1 bunch Romaine Lettuce
- 3 cups Bowtie pasta
- 2 springs Green Onions
- 1 pack Bacon "Antibiotics & Hormone" free
- 1 small package Multicolored Baby Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup your favorite Ranch Dressing
- Pick a Ranch Dressing of choice, or make your own if prefered. I like to use Greek Yogurt ranch dressing, and have also tried "The Pioneer Woman's" dressing. It is very good and just a bit higher in calories than the Greek one I use.
TO MAKE Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- In a large stock pot add some salt and bring the water to a rapid bowl. Once the water is boiling add in the bow tie pasta, and turn the heat down to medium and cook till tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet fry the bacon till crispy but not burned. Pat the bacon dry with a paper towel and set aside to cool.
- Now, wash your lettuce and drain. Tear apart and drain again, then place in a large bowl.
- On a cutting board, slice the green onions, and baby tomatoes in half. Once the bacon as cooled, chop that up and set aside. Once the pasta has cooked, strain and set aside.
- Once the pasta has cooled, add it to the bowl with the shredded lettuce.
- Add in the chopped bacon, sliced baby tomatoes and green onions. Then our your favorite "Ranch Dressing" overtop and give everything a big toss. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 656Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 781mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 15g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix