2 tbsp Cooking oil
1 pound Pork tenderloin
1/4 cup Chicken Stock
2 tbsp Mustard/Horseradish mix
1/2 cup Whole Milk or Cream
2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
1 tbsp Cold butter
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp black pepper
This Creamy Mustard Pork Tenderloin recipe is a lot like Pork Diablo Tenderloin, diablo in Spanish means the “Devil”. The only difference with my recipe is we are omitting the cayenne pepper which gives this recipe that extra heat.
However we are still using a mustard & horseradish mixture which gives this recipe just the right amount of heat that most people would like. There really is not much too making this recipe either, since everything is done in the same pan. Just make sure your using a pan that can go from the stovetop to the oven.
I prefer my recipe much better to the traditional pork diablo, I hope you do too! Plus we are making this one more creamy, which goes great served along some plain rice. And your favorite vegetable to make this a full meal.
The vegetables that pairs really well with this dish are brussel sprouts or asparagus. Wanting to feed more people simply double up the recipe with my easy to use recipe adjust above.
If you are wanting less of a sauce you can half the chicken stock, however I do not recommend that because the sauce goes so well over plain rice. Feel free to add 1 tsp of cayenne pepper if your wanting more heat to this pork.
Defiantly one of our favorite dijon mustard & horseradish mixtures.
Our Taste Tester has done her work for the day and is having a peaceful nap on her favorite bench. We hope you enjoy our latest recipe creation 🙂 Till next time see you in the kitchen.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
Creamy Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 pound Pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Mustard/Horseradish mix
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk or Cream
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Cold butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then season the pork tenderloin with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- In an oven safe frying pan, heat some oil over high heat and sear the pork tenderloin till lightly browned on one side then turn it over.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes before removing from the skillet and placing the pork on a cutting board to slice once it has cooled down some.
- Meanwhile, in the same pan place back on the stove over a low heat and add in the chicken stock and start scraping down the sides of the pan to remove any of the pork fat.
- Next, whisk in the cream, dijon mustard and horseradish and then place the rosemary springs in too. Allow the sauce to thicken as you continue to stir for about 3 more minutes. Remove pan from the stovetop and whisk in 1 tbsp of cold butter, the colder the better.
- Now slice the cooked pork and serve. Top each plate with the hot sauce. Enjoy!
PIT IT FOR LATER