I love making this Jalapeno Peach Salsa it’s easy, versatile and takes no special effort at all. You can have it ready to serve in less than 10 minutes time.
Looking for another great homemade salsa recipe? Try my Cabbage Pico De Gallo
Basically all you are going to need is some fresh peaches, fresh jalapenos along with a chopped onion, orange pepper, cilantro and salt to taste.
This recipe has recently become very popular on this blog. As it was featured over on onebitevegan.com some months back.
This salsa is on that list of my favorite homemade salsas and cannot be found in the stores.
So if you love salsa as much as me, then you are going to want to give this one a try!
WHAT DOES PEACH SALSA GO WITH
Not only does it go so well paired with your favorite nachos; it also goes well when paired alongside chicken and pork dishes.
So whenever I’m making this I will make a big enough batch, so that I can use it in a few different ways.
You will find an awesome recipe below that feature this salsa, which you’re sure to love!
A sweet and spicy salsa that you can’t go wrong with!
HOW TO MAKE PEACH SALSA
- I like to add all my ingredients to a small food processor, which will chop it all together in a jiffy.
- Just make sure it’s set to slow chop as your not wanting a puree.
- However if you don’t have a food processor, then feel free to use a knife just make sure you are chopping it all up as small as possible.
I also like to double up this recipe as it saves great in the fridge for the very next day. In which I will make either some pork chops or grilled chicken and serve this salsa right alongside.
Both recipes are listed below, I hope you give one of them a try!
My “Rosemary Pork Chops“. See here for delicious recipe!!
Or this awesome Grilled Chicken with Peach Salsa, recipe talk about versatile eh!
Note: You can omit the Jalapeno sauce which is found in bottled Jalapenos if desired.
I’m thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Jalapeno Peach Salsa
Marinade for a minimum of one hour.
- 2 large Peaches
- 1/2 Orange Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Jalepeno
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Cilantro
- 1/2 Small Onion
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and chop the peaches removing the pit. Wash and chop the orange pepper then jalapeno, removing the seeds.
- Place into a blender along with all the remaining ingredients. Chop everything, do not puree, or chop finely with a knife!
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinade for a minimum of one hour, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g