550 grams 3 cheese tortellini
1 1/2 cups Medium Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp Sour Cream (Full fat)
to taste Salt
This Creamy Mac and Cheese Tortellini is an excellent recipe for you cheesy pasta lovers out there! So step up your mac and cheese tonight with this sophisticated dish that can easily be served for dinner.
Do you ever just have a craving for some “Good Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese”? But not that stuff you get from the box, more like the kind before the box stuff was ever invented.
Well then you came to the right place, this recipe is creamy delicious and satisfying. I like to use a 3 cheese tortellini for this recipe.
Feel free to use whatever kind you prefer, but the more cheese the better right?
Your going to love it, just be sure to get your hands on the freshest possible kind of Tortellini ou there, the fresher it is the better the dish will be.
So whenever that craving hits for some real Macaroni and Cheese, I hope you think of this recipe!
Creamy and satisfying!
The ultimate comfort food ready to enjoy!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
Mac and Cheese Tortellini
- 550 grams 3 cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream Full fat
- to taste Salt
- Start by boiling a pot of water then pour in the tortellini and cook according to package instructions or when the pasta floats to the top.
- Strain the pasta and place into a pan along with the cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Cook over medium heat till the cheese has fully melted. Season with salt stir and serve. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER