This Quick Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp recipe is literally easy as 1, 2, 3. If your making something on the side such as a vegetable or pasta. You will want to cook that first, 2 prepare the shrimp and 3 toss it all together.
Made with very simple ingredients, of shrimp, lemon, butter, garlic, parmesan and lemon pepper you can have this dish done in no time flat.
You can serve this delicious shrimp with pasta or a vegetable of your choice.
Sometimes I will serve this with some “Baked Brussel Sprouts” or whatever pasta I have on hand.
If you’re preparing it alongside some pasta, just be sure to cook the pasta first then drain and set aside, before cooking the shrimp.
Toss everything together and you have a fancy little dinner for yourself and whoever else is lucky to join you.
Once you try this shrimp, you will be hooked, just be careful to not overcook it or it will become rubbery.
You are going to want to cook it on medium low heat till it turns pink in color then you will want to remove it immediately from the heat and set aside.
Over cooked shrimp is not as good as fresh shrimp.
Did you like this recipe? Try my other recipe for Garlic and Lime Shrimp it’s delicious too!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
- 1 pd Shrimp
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 grams Egg noodles
- 1 Lemon
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 5 tbsp Fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- Start by cooking your pasta of choice, for this dish I choose egg noodles.
- Rinse and drain pasta, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat your butter over over medium – low heat.
- Add minced garlic and parsley flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Add in the shrimp and season with lemon pepper, saute till it turns to pink and is cooked.
- Remove the shrimp and toss the cooked noodles back into the pan, drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over top and the juice of from one lemon.
- Saute for 2 minutes till hot, add back in the shrimp and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with a fresh lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 990Total Fat: 73gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 37gCholesterol: 182mgSodium: 3487mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 7gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g