This Salmon and Kale pasta salad ? can be thrown together in no time at all.
With just a few simple ingredients such as rotini pasta, organic kale, canned salmon and green onions. You are sure to feel amazing after eating this.
This salad is tossed in a simple healthy dressing that you can make in seconds.
So if you looking for a healthy salad that can store easily in the fridge for a couple of days without wilting, you just found it!
Go ahead and make some meal preps if you want with this type of salad.
Sometimes I will double the recipe and pack a few for the weeks ahead.
What can be easier than this salad?
The salmon is pre cooked, the kale is fresh and raw the only thing that takes a bit of time is cooking the pasta and during that time you can prepare the fresh greens.
This Salad goes well as a side dish or served as the main course.
I recommended looking for an bunch of organic kale for this recipe.
I find it tastes best in raw type salads a good place to find organic kale this time of year is at your local farmers market.
This is my favorite way to use a can of salmon and it goes so well with raw kale.
This salad can be enjoyed pretty much any time of year, but I know it will be best enjoyed on those long summer nights out on the back patio!
I can picture it now 🙂 Can’t you?
Looking for a Awesome drink recipe to serve with this salad? Try my “Raspberry sweet tea” that is made with agave nectar or honey.
Light Summer Salad that is sure to satisfy!
LOOKING FOR OTHER SUMMER SALAD RECIPES?
- Ranch Caprese Pasta Salad
- Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato Pasta Salad
- Tabbouleh bulgur recipe
- Cheesy Pesto Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, I appreciate every single one of you! If you made this recipe i’d love to hear how it turned out. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 Bunch of Organic Kale
- 2 sprigs Green Onions
- 1 Canned Salmon
- 4 cups Rotini pasta
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Hellman's mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Seasoning
- Start by cooking the Rotini pasta according to package instructions. Once tender, strain and run under cold water. Strain again and set aside.
- On a large chopping board, finely chop the freshly washed kale into bite sized pieces.
- Then finely chop the green onions and place in a large salad bowl.
- Open one can of Salmon and empty it into the washed chopped greens.
- Add in to the cooked washed pasta.
- In a small bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, olive oil and lemon seasoning.
- Pour overtop the salad, toss to combine and serve. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 578mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 35g