These Air fryer parmesan carrot fries are made with fresh garlic and parmesan cheese.
And are served with a spicy mayo, that is simply made with Mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce.
HOW TO AIR FRY CARROT FRIES
The trick is to not use too much oil. You want the carrots to crisp and not be soggy!
I have tested this recipe x 3 times and found that just adding simply 1 tbsp of olive oil does the trick.
WHAT IS AIR FRYING?
Air frying mimics deep fried foods but uses little to no oil.
The air hot air is what cooks the food not the oil.
HOW TO MAKE CARROTS IN THE AIR FRYER?
- Start by washing then slicing the CARROTS with the skin on a cutting board into 1/4 inch slices.
- Once the carrots are sliced into slim fries, place them into a large bowl.
- Toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, freshly minced garlic, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Place the fries in or on the Air Fryer making sure they are not crowded, then allow it to do the Cooking.
- My Air fryer takes roughly, 30 minutes. Half way thru give them a shake to ensure they do not stick all together from the cheese.
- Note: Each air fryer is different in cooking times, so keep and eye on them.
WHAT MAKES FRIES CRISPY?
The air flow that is create under and around the carrot fries. The more dryer they become the more crispy they will become. Also the thinner the fries the easier it is for them to become crispy, I like to cut mine about 1/4 to 1/2 of a inch thick.
IS AIR FRYER CARROT FRIES HEALTHY?
Yes, very. If you have never used an air fryer, now is the best time to start. Because they are more affordable now than ever before.
Wanting some more AWESOME Air Fryer recipes?
Try my FAMOUS BBQ’D AIR FRYER RIBS!
Try my other recipes below!
Stay tuned to this blog for more “Air Fryer“ inspired recipes to come!
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ★
4 large carrots, sliced into 1/4 inches
1 tbsp of Olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup of fresh parmesan cheese
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce
- Start by slicing the carrots with the skin on, rinse and pat dry.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the minced garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Air fry for roughly 30 minutes or depending on your air fryers institutions. Toss half way thru to ensure the fries do not stick!
- Serve with Sriracha Mayo and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 637Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 45gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 1327mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 9g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix