2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cups Egg noodles
2 cans Canned Tuna
2 1/2 cups 2% milk
1 large chopped Red Pepper
1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
3 cups Old white cheese
2 medium Tomatoes
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Oven ready in less than 5 minutes. I encourage you to try it with the tuna it’s = delicious.
This is our family’s favorite no yolk egg noodles, we pick it up at Superstore
Oven ready in less than 5 minutes, easy peezie eh! If you want to you can go ahead and add in some celery or peas as well.
Also, this casserole can be made with chicken, turkey or even hamburger.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
CHEESY TUNA CASSEROLE
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups Egg noodles
- 2 cans Canned Tuna
- 2 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 large chopped Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3 cups Old white cheese
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by washing and chopping your vegetables, parsley, tomatoes and red pepper.
- In a large casserole dish, add olive oil then 3 cups of egg noodles, 2 cans of tuna.
- Next add in your chopped vegetables and mix everything together till combined in the casserole dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the noodles to the top with milk, do not drown the noodles just cover.
- Then grate the cheese over the entire top of the casserole.
- Cook uncovered on the middle shelf at 350F for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER