1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
4 tbsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper (to taste)
I like to make this salad all year long, however it truly tastes best made during the summer. When tomatoes are there freshest here in Canada. Preferably straight from the garden, those can’t be beat.
It’s a great salad because it’s quick to make and also very healthy, bursting with fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, parsley, olive oil and garlic salt this recipe is sure to be a hit. Give it a try, you may be surprised that this simple little salad is so good.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe id love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 wedges, then cut the wedges in half and add to a bowl. Lop off the tops of the green onions, then slice the white and mostly light green parts really thin. Add to the tomatoes.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, dash of salt and pepper to a jar.
- Screw on the lid and shake to combine. Pour the dressing over the tomatoes and toss.
- Add the herbs and gently toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
PIN IT FOR LATER