I have an easy Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken recipe that can be pulled of in no time and serves as a meal for four.
Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken is one of those no brainer, one pot recipes that can feed a family of four. By simply adding potatoes, carrots and onions to this baking dish. You can have a whole meal ready in under 1 hours time with very little effort.
Talk about easy peezy right! Wanting another awesome recipe that uses a whole chicken? Try my Air Fryer Whole Chicken
This super simple, one pan recipe is sure to have your family requesting for more. Now if you are wanting to feed more than 4 people then you simply just have to bake two chickens.
And don’t forget to keep the bird/bones to make some leftover chicken noodle soup for the next day!
Can it get better than this? We think not.
Note: It’s very important to preheat your oven prior to cooking the bird.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
- Whole chicken
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 carrots, whole peeled
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lemon
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Start by rinsing your chicken and placing on a cutting board to pat completely dry
- Next place your bird into a deep baking pan.
- Cut your carrots, onions, garlic and potatoes into fours and place all around the bird
- Now squeeze lemon juice over the bird, and then cover everything with your melted butter, and lemon/pepper seasonings.
- Bake at 375 F "breast side down" for 45 minutes then flip the bird and repeat cooking "breast side up" for the remaining 15 minutes till done or until internal temperatures are met at 375 degrees. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 555Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 441mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 43g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix