This Air Fryer Whole Chicken recipe is easy to make and comes out extra crispy yet moist inside!
AIR FRYER WHOLE CHICKEN AND POTATOES
Want to make a whole meal in one shot? Try adding some potatoes wedges to the air fryer such as my Greek Potatoes they would go well with.
This simple recipe contains a few seasonings that your sure to love.
I have made this recipe numerus times now, it comes out perfect every time!
AIR FRYER CANADIAN TIRE
I bought my most recent air fryer at Canadian Tire, because it had a rotisserie option.
Cooking a whole chicken in the air fryer produces the best air fried whole chicken if you ask me.
However, you can also cook a whole fryer chicken in a basket if your air fryer is big enough as well.
How to Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Start with a fresh whole chicken, remove the stuffing and pat dry.
- Then in a small bowl mix your seasoning together and pad the bird all over with it.
- Spit the chicken onto the spot and place in the middle rack of your air fryer (if using a basket air fryer) place in the bottom of the basket “breast side” down to ensure it stays moist. Then turn it over the during the last 10 minutes of cooking!
- Pre-heat your air fryer first ensures it cooks evenly.
- Pre – heat at 360F cooking for approx. 50 minutes.
WHAT SIZE OF AIR FRYER WHOLE CHICKEN
You want a minimum of a 5 quart air fryer to cook a whole chicken
Wanting some more AWESOME Air Fryer recipes?
See below for some more inspiration!
- Air Fried Chicken
- Air Fryer Beets
- Air Fryer Fried Shrimp
- Easy Air fryer meatballs
- Best Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer BBQ Ribs
- Air fryer cajun sweet potato fries
- Air fried panko chicken
- Air fryer eggplant chips
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.