This Grilled Chicken Breast Marinade tenderizes the chicken that is then grilled to perfection and served with Jalapeno Peach Salsa that your sure to love.
Perfect Summer meal idea for your next barbecue or family cookout!
If you like your chicken moist and juicy then you will love this recipe, added with just a hint of sweet/spicy flavors then you can’t go wrong here.
HOW GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
- In order to make the best grilled chicken you will want to start by Marinating it the night prior or for at least 2 hours prior.
- The trick to grilling the best chicken breasts is in the marinade and the length of time that you marinade the chicken.
- Along with the temperature at which you grill it, you will not want to burn the chicken rather cooking it at a slow medium heat is best.
HOW LONG TO GRILL CHICKEN BREAST
Till it is no longer pink inside, ideally 9-10 minutes. Then you will have the most moist and juicy chicken breast ever!
If you follow those tips alone you are sure to prepare the best grilled chicken breasts. Also feel free to use bone in breasts as well, those work for this recipe well also.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN
- Marinate– Overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Grill– you can grill the chicken inside or outside. I used a stove top grill for mine!
You can serve these chicken breasts alongside a bed of grilled asparagus, salad or some other vegetable of your liking.
IS GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST HEALTHY
YES, because you are using no fat to make it. Your just allowing the heat from the grill to cook it!
Come summer I like to get my hands on a basket of fresh peaches and then will make the best “Jalapeno Peach Salsa“ there really is just nothing like it.
I have yet to find any restaurant that has ever been able to compare with the homemade stuff!
This salsa is amazing and can be enjoyed with nachos and over grilled chicken or pork chops.
If you have never tried it, I encourage you to give it a go.
You will just love the way the hints of spice from the Jalapeno peppers along with the sweetness from the fresh peaches merge to create the best salsa ever.
First you will want to prepare the salsa in advance and store it in the fridge for more than one hour.
This really helps the flavors to set into the peaches and makes for an excellent topping to these chicken breasts.
Looking for another popular chicken breast recipe?
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, your visits and your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by placing all your marinade ingredients into either a large ziplock bag or sealable container.
- Then add in the chicken breasts and marinade in the fridge from anywhere from 6-8 hours or a full day.
- Meanwhile, make the Jalapeno Peach Salsa ahead of time and store in the fridge anywhere from 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- Once the chicken has marinade you can either grill it on an outside bbq or on the stove top on a grilling pan like i did.
- You will want to flip the chicken breasts 4 times to ensure even cooking, once the chicken has cooked. Serve topped with fresh peach salsa and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1354mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 40g