These Baked Lemon Chicken Breasts are super simple to make and can be on the dinner table in no time.
So if you’re looking for an easy and healthy recipe for tonight, then look no further.
This recipe can be done on a sheet pan in under 30 minutes and calls for 4 simple ingredients that will leave you will a deliciously moist chicken.
Served alongside rice, potatoes or your favorite vegetable. And don’t forget to pour that delicious sauce from the pan over top.
With this recipe, you can have 4 juicy oven baked chicken breasts done in under 30 minutes. Wanting to feed more people?
Simply double to recipe up and use two pans, easy enough eh? Also you can also use chicken thighs etc for this recipe instead.
The secret to moist oven baked chicken breasts, is making sure you use enough olive oil and lemon juice to moisten the breasts. Then cooking them at the right temperature and for the right amount of time.
Szeged the World’s Best Chicken Rub
I like to season my breasts with one of my favorite chicken seasonings, called “Szeged the world’s best chicken rub” see below with my amazon picks to order.
If you cannot find this seasoning and want to make this right now, some of the ingredients in it are: Garlic, Basil, Paprika, Oregano, salt and spices you can substitute with those if desired.
Juicy, healthy and full of flavour!
MEAL PREP IDEA: Make enough to create a few meal preps bowls for the week ahead. Simply place your favorite vegetable on the bottom of the meal prep bowls.
I used ” Sauteed Red Cabbage” see here for that recipe: Sauteed Red Cabbage and then top with the baked lemon chicken breasts! Don’t forget to pour the sauce from the pan over top each breasts, the flavor is out of this World!
Easy, and super healthy lunch or dinners for the week ahead!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Szeged Chicken Rub
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Lemon
- 5 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Start by washing off your chicken breasts, “if pre frozen” defrost them fully prior.
- Place each breast on a non stick baking pan, and season generously on both sides with "Szeged the world's best chicken rub"
- Cut up your fresh parsley and sprinkle over the breasts, pour olive oil over top of the breasts and squeeze the juice from half a lemon ontop, cut the remaining half lemon up and place around the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy alongside your favorite vegetables, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 108mg Sodium: 97mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 39g