This Greek Chicken and Potato recipe is baked all in one dish. And really takes no effort at all from start to finish.
Well unless you are the farmer… but i’m guessing not? If you are… from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!
In our home we like to eat Greek food every so often, it’s such a healthy cuisines and so very tasty.
This dish is made with a few simple seasonings that will bring in the depth of flavor you crave in Greek food.
This is the fastest version of a traditional home cooked Greek meal, there is no BBQ or Kabobs involved here.
Just one baking pan and a few ingredients that you’re sure to have in your spice rack.
I prefer to use a mix of fresh and dry spices, however you can use whatever you have on hand.
Included below is my super delicious recipe for homemade Dill & Mint TZATZIKI sauce which goes excellent with this meal. I will provide a link at the bottom for that recipe, if anybody is interested.
If you never had this before, I encourage you to give it a go as it’s a super simple meal and yet good enough to serve a crowd!
Note: Homemade TZATZIKI sauce goes excellent with this dish.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 Chicken Thighs, skin on
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 Garlic
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock, low sodium
- 1 Lemon
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Dry Oregano
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Clean off your Chicken and place in a bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper, cayenne pepper, rosemary and oregano. Then place your Chicken skin side down in the pan, and then fill in the rest with the potatoes.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp of olive oil over top, and then pour your Chicken Stock in on one side of the dish, so your not removing the seasoning from the food.
- Cook on the middle rack at 425 f for 45 minutes.
- After 30 minutes flip over your Chicken Skin side up and turn over the potatoes and bake for the reaming 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove your Chicken because your going to bake those potatoes a bit more to make them Greek Style Potatoes.
- Spoon the sauce over your potatoes and then place under the broiler for about 5 minutes till lightly browned.
- Now you can plate your dinner, enjoy!