This Easy Key Lime Pie contains only 4 ingredients and no eggs.
If you have never tried this delicious pie that hails from Sunny Seaside Florida, then you are in for a treat! It’s super fresh tasting, tangy and sweet.
And if you knew it was this easy to make, I’m certain you would be making it more often.
This is one of my favorite pies, next to some other berries kinds.
And with only 4 ingredients such as sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, key lime juice, and whip cream. This pie is easy to make.
And takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
HOW TO MAKE KEY LIME PIE
- Some people like to add 2 cans of condensed milk, so if you prefer you can do that too.
- Personally I prefer it made with one can because it gives more of that tangy taste that I love.
- Plus if you add 2 cans, you will find it makes to much filling.
- So if you decide to do so, be prepared for some extra filling on the side. Which I guess isn’t so bad right?
This is my favorite KEY LIME JUICE!
For my all time favorite pie recipe!
Key Lime Pie is always best the next day, so allow it to sit in the fridge overnight for the best flavor.
When your read to serve, add your whipped cream on-top otherwise it will melt all over the place.
LOVE KEY LIME PIE? Then you will want to try my other recipe below!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Easy Key Lime Pie
Tangy and sweet!
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Crackers
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream, Full fat
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
WHIP CREAM TOPPING
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Lime Zest
To make the Key Lime Pie Crust:
- You can either buy or make your own Gram Cracker crust. To pre-make your crust you will simply need Gram Crackers, Sugar, and Melted Butter. Combine those 3 ingredients in a bowl and then press the mixture into a 8" 9x5 pie plate.
- Bake your pie crust at 325 for 5 minutes then allow it to cool down before filling.
To make the Key Lime Pie filling:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, key lime juice, in a bowl.
- And pour into your prepared graham cracker pie crust and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let pie cool slightly before chilling in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
Whipped Cream Topping:
- You can buy your whipped cream in a can or you can prepare it by beating liquid whipped cream and sugar with a hand blender in a large bowl till stiff peaks form.
- Once made place on-top of your key-lime pie as you like
- Zest lime over top for garnish and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 457Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g