Looking for Authentic Greek Potatoes, then look no further because you just found it here with my “Easy Greek Potatoes”!
Greek Potatoes are absolutely delicious on their own or served as a side dish to any greek meal.
Made with olive oil, garlic, chicken stock, and lemon juice.
Then they are spice with oregano and rosemary these potatoes, it can’t get any better than this.
These Greek Potatoes go with just about any meal and are super delicious on their own as well.
However my favorite thing to serve with them is Greek Chicken!
You can go ahead and make it a whole meal by also serving a Greek salad alongside too!
Oh yeah that makes for a delicious plate of potatoes!
That are soft, moist and cooked to perfection.
Serve with my homemade TZATZIKI sauce and you will be in Greek food heaven.
This sauce is so so so good together!
LOOKING FOR A RECIPE THAT WOULD GO WELL WITH THESE POTATOES?
- Rosemary Lamb Shanks with Lemon Potatoes
- Slow Roast Lamb Shoulder Recipe
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Rosemary Baked Chicken
I am so thrilled you are reading my recipe.
Will you give this recipe a go? You can rate this recipe by posting a review below, I would love to hear from you. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen.
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3 cups Chicken Broth, Salted
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- Start by cleaning off your potatoes and slice them into fours.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper, cayenne pepper, rosemary and oregano, garlic powder and olive oil.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp of olive oil over top and then pour in one cup of chicken stock "make sure not to pour over the potatoes" and bake in the oven at 425 f for 45 minutes, till tender.
- After 30 minutes flip over your potatoes and add in the lemon juice and remaining stock.
- Bake for the reaming 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, toss and spoon your stock over the potatoes and then place under the broiler for about 5 minutes till lightly browned. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g