This EASY SHIN RAMEN RECIPE is made with the addition of soup dumplings and an soft boiled egg. It is a quick meal for all you ramen lovers out there.
HOW TO MAKE A SOFT BOILED EGG FOR RAMEN
To make the egg soft inside, you will want to boil it for no longer than 7 mins. Six minute’s the egg is more runny and seven minute’s is the magic number for a Jammie yolk as you see in my [picture’s], then remove from the heat and place in cold water. Immediately, crack all around on a table top and peel. Slice it open to serve!
WHAT DOES SHIN RAMEN TASTE LIKE
It tastes just like most ramen noodles, however it has some spice to it! It is a very popular instant noodle in South Korea that is now gaining much fame across the world.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT RAMEN BETTER
Add more ingredients; such as
- Sliced Beef, Chicken or Pork
- Sliced vegetables
- More spices such as chilies or hot sauce
SHIN RAMEN HACKS
Some hacks included adding other ingredients to the ramen package to make a full meal
Examples of those ingredients:
- Egg, hard boiled, soft boiled or poached
- Cooked meat slices such as beef, chicken or pork
- Raw seafood, cooked directly in the ramen noodles such as shrimp, scallops etc
EASY SHIN RAMEN
If you make this recipe, I would love to hear about it! You can leave a 5 star review in the comments below! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 package of shin ramen
- 1 egg, soft boiled
- 4 soup dumplings
- 1 green onion, diced
- In a medium pot add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil
- Add in the egg and boil for 2 mins before reducing the heat to a medium boil and adding in the dried shin ramen, seasonings from the packet and soup dumplings
- Immediately add in the scallions and cover for 5 mins
- Remove the egg, and place in a cool water. Crack the egg on the counter all over and peel.
- Meanwhile, turn off the cooker and serve the ramen and dumplings.
- Slice the egg in half to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1300Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 451mgSodium: 3347mgCarbohydrates: 143gFiber: 9gSugar: 9gProtein: 69g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix