This Turkey Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made with leftover turkey meat and is cooked in an Authentic sauce that consists of butter, cream, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Looking for leftover Turkey recipes? Look no further than this! I used a turkey breast for this pasta dish but you can use just about any type of the meat leftover from the bird.
My recipe, combines leftover turkey meat and a very popular Italian dish all in one.
Turkey Fettuccine Alfredo is one of our family favorite recipes.
LEFTOVER TURKEY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
Is the bomb! All you need is a few simple ingredients to make this recipe
- Turkey meat
- Fettuccine pasta
- Pre-made Alfredo sauce to make it quick and easy
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic powder
- Pepper and salt to taste
WHAT IS IN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE
Cream, butter, cheese, garlic and spices.
HOW IS FETTUCCINE ALFREDO MADE
You can make the sauce from scratch! Or you can buy a pre-made sauce.
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE
I found this recipe from The Salty Mashmallow I have tried her recipe and it is AMAZING!
However, for this recipe today i used a pre-made as I was in a hurry!
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
IS FETTUCCINE ALFREDO FATTENING
It is due to the heavy cream aspect however, you can use less if desired.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 1 package of dry fettuccine
- 1 large turkey breasts
- 1 large head of broccoli
- I bottle of pre-made Alfredo sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp of grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Start by bringing a large pot of water to a boil toss in 1 tbsp of either salt or cooking oil to the pot and add in the pasta.
- Stir and bring down to a medium - high heat and cook the pasta till al dente, strain saving 1/4 cup of the water and set aside.
- Next cook the broccoli in a pot of boiling water till soft, strain and set aside.
- Next in a large non stick frying pan, add in shredded pre cooked turkey breasts and season on both sides with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings.
- Cook on medium till hot
- Remove the turkey and in the same pan add in the butter, cream, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Once hot add in the parmesan cheese and remaining 3/4 cup of pasta water.
- Simmer on low heat and adjust to taste
- Once the sauce has thickened add back in the pasta and toss to coat along with the cooked broccoli.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 913Total Fat: 85gSaturated Fat: 53gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 257mgSodium: 1050mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 21g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix