These Beef and Vegetable Ramen Noodles are made in a delicious sauce that you’re sure to enjoy.
You can make this dish more or less spicy according to your personal taste.
The heat in this dish comes from the cayenne pepper, I like to use just 1/2 a tsp for this recipe.
Which gives it a touch of heat, kinda similar to the spicy ramen noodle packages you may find at the store.
Then you will want to start by chopping all your vegetables up first, this is the hardest part really.
As it can be a bit challenging if you do not have knife skills to julienne the carrots and peppers.
However practise makes perfect and in time you will figure out the best method for you. If you really prefer a little help in that area you can always use a food processor to do those jobs for you if needed.
I like to use broccoli, carrots, red peppers and snap peas for this dish.
Although you can use whatever veggies you have on hand really.
Not a fan of beef feel free to add some shrimp, tofu or chicken to these noodles in replace if desired.
Once the veggies are saute yet still slightly crisp.
You will then add back in the cooked ramen along with that delicious premade sauce.
Toss everything together to serve.
DELICIOUS! Feel free to try other vegetables such as broccoli, kale or even asparagus.
This dish also works well with chicken and tofu!
This recipe proves that you don’t have to put a lot of effort into making this type of takeout dish.
I just know your going to love it as much as we do!
Serve some “Spicy chili sauce” on the side for some extra heat or add more cayenne during the cooking process.
Also you can add beef bouillon cubes in replace of the beef stock, just make sure your using equal amounts of water/liquid
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
- 300 grams Ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup Snap peas
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Red Pepper
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Green Onions
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 cup Beef stock
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- BEEF MARINADE
- 250 grams Easy Fry Beef
- 1 tbsp Medium Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Cold water
MARINADE THE BEEF:
- In a small bowl add the sliced fast fry beef along with the cornstarch, soya sauce and water. Stir to combine and set in the fridge anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours.
COOKING THE BEEF:
- In a large non stick frying pan, add 1 tsp of sesame oil and saute the beef till lightly browned.
- Then prepare the vegetables, wash and chop/slice then set aside.
MAKE THE SAUCE:
- In a small bowl add all the sauce ingredients such as 1 tsp of sesame oil, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, red chili paste and ground ginger. Whisk and set aside.
COOK THE LO MEIN:
- Then cook the lo mein noodles till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Lastly place the cooked noodles, sauce and cooked beef all back together in the frying pan. Pour over the sauce mixture and saute all together for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1246Total Fat: 72gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 51gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 3565mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 14gSugar: 20gProtein: 42g