This Liverwurst and Onion Sandwich is super simple to make and is very delicious! Made with 3 simple ingredients, peppered liverwurst, sliced raw onions and lettuce.
Liverwurst and Onion Sandwich is a quick and healthy sandwich recipe that is ready in no time!
IS LIVERWURST SANDWICH HEALTHY
Liver is packed full of nutrition and is healthy to eat, it has vitamins such as Vitamin A and B12 not to mention iron.
WHAT TO PUT ON LIVERWURST SANDWICH
- Pickles sweet or sour
- Lettuce or spinach
- Onions red or white
HOW MAKE LIVERWURST SANDWICH
- First find your favorite brand of liverwurst, you can also pick up at a local deli
- Prepare your onion by thinly slicing it along with the lettuce
- Place chunks of liverwurst on top of a bun, you can also smear the liverwurst if desired
- Top with onions and lettuce
LIVERWURST WHEN PREGNANT
Liver is high in iron and is very good for a pregnant woman, when i was with child I made sure to eat a balanced diet and that included liver.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 1 large bread bun
- 100 grams of sliced liverwurst
- 1/4 thinly sliced white onion, raw
- 2 pieces of lettuce
- Start by slicing your bun, onion and prepping the lettuce
- Slice the liverwurst into large chunks and place on the bottom of the bun
- Top with the thinely sliced onions and lettuce
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 496Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 1167mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix