It really doesn’t get much simpler than this guys, sweet oven roasted carrots are something everyone must try! So if you are looking for an awesome side dish, then this is the recipe to make.
Then drizzle them all over with olive oil and a few tsp of butter, along Herbes de Provence then let your oven do it’s thing. Bon appetit!
Tender and delicious, perfect side dish to any meal!
Note: If you are peeling your carrots, then don’t waste those Nutritious peels, save them and top your dogs next meal with them for a couple of days of added nutrition!! Carrot peels contain an excellent source of Fiber and Vitamins. Read more about the benefits here Benefits Of Carrots For Your Dog
- 8-10 Carrots
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence
- Start by peeling the carrots leaving the stems on.
- Then wash them and place then onto a non stick baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and liquid butter, season with salt and pepper along with the Herbes de Provence.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until tender.