These Healthy Strawberry Pancakes are made with just a few simple ingredients that produce a fruity to savory breakfast for everyone to enjoy.
Say goodbye to heavy and unhealthy pancake recipes. This recipe will give you the perfect fluffy texture while keeping it low in calories and high in nutrients.
Find out how to make your pancakes healthier and tastier with this secret ingredient. You won’t want to go back to your old recipe after trying this!
WHAT ARE HEALTHY PANCAKES
Healthy pancakes are made with other ingredients besides just the regular white flour that most are accustom too.
You can make these pancakes even healthier if you wish by adding in flax seeds or even some oats.
I use Bob’s Red Mill Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix Bob’s Red Mill.
To make these pancakes, which produce a healthy pancake that the whole family will love.
WHAT’S HEALTHIER PANCAKES OR WAFFLES
ARE PANCAKES HEALTHY
They are high in carbs and nutrition, however you want to make your own syrup as most store bought are pure sugar.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 2 1/2 Cups Bob's Red Mill Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- In a large bowl add the pancake mix, eggs, oil and mix till well blended with a hand held blender.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt.
- For each pancake add 2 tbsp of cooking oil to a non stick frying pan and pour about 1/2 cup of the pancake mix into the pan to make each pancake.
- Meanwhile, make the syrup by adding the fresh strawberries to a saucepan along with the sugar and cook down for roughly 10 mins over medium heat.
- Mash with a fork.
- Serve the pancakes topped with some sliced fresh strawberries and the syrup
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 342mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 8g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix