This Firecracker Chicken Breast Recipe is made with 2 chicken breasts that have been each sliced each in a sweet and spicy sauce that is ready to serve in 30 minutes flat.
WHAT’S FIRECRACKER CHICKEN
It is a spicy, sweet and savory marinade for chicken.
FIRECRACKER CHICKEN RECIPE
- Chicken Breasts, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Ginger, Garlic, Hot Sauce
What I love about this recipe is that it has sweet and spicy flavors.
FIRECRACKER CHICKEN MARIADE
You can use any type of hot sauce, but I highly recommend BUFFALO HOT SAUCE!
IS FIRECRACKER CHICKEN SPICY
Yes, the hot sauce makes this dish spicy!
Add more hot sauce or different kinds of sauces to make it spicer if desired.
How Long To Cook Chicken Breast
Stove top- cook each side on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. 30 total! Be sure the meat has no pink on the instead.
Oven – bake at 450 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes! Be sure the meat has no pink on the instead.
What To Serve With Firecracker Chicken
You can serve this with just about any type of side dish! Below are some awesome combinations to try!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced each in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- Start by slicing the 2 chicken breasts in half to make four breasts
- In a medium bowl place the breasts and toss in the olive oil and all the seasonings and hot sauce.
- Mix and marinated in the fridge if possible for 30+ mins
- Add cooking oil to a pan and once hot turn it down to medium heat and sauté the chicken breasts on each side for roughly 15 mins each.
- Serve hot!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 19g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix