I’m not kidding, these are the Best Steak Kabobs you will ever try! I’m confident to say, as this is family favorite recipe.
The secret to creating the perfect Kabob or Kebab whatever you want to call it.
Lies in following just a few simple steps.
- You will want to soak your wooden kabob sticks in water for a minimum of 30 minutes to prevent them from burning.
- You will want to marinate the meat in a ziplock bag for a minimum of 1 hour minutes to ensure the flavors are infused into the meat.
- You will want to grill the steak on a medium heat till each side obtains those beautiful grill marks.
- You will want to add some of your favorite vegetables in between the meat to make it a meal.
WHAT TO ADD TO STEAK KABOB SKEWERS
- Pineapple chunks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Baby potatoes
HOW TO MARINATE STEAK KABOBS
Place all your marinade ingredients into a ziplock bag and make sure to shake the bag to ensure everything is combined.
Then add in the meat and place it in the fridge to marinate anywhere from 1 hour to 24.
Push the meat and other vegetables onto the skewers till it is filled from top to bottom.
BEST STEAK KABOB MARINADE
- Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic powder, brown sugar, lemon juice, basil, parsley and pepper in a bowl and whisk well.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MARINATED STEAK KABOBS ON THE GRILL
- Turn your grill up to a high heat. Then reduce the heat to medium – high once the kabobs are on.
- Use tongs to turn the skewers over gently, every 2 minutes or so.
- Each Kabob should take roughly 10 minutes to cook properly. Keeping an eye on them so that they do not burn or overcook is paramount.
Summer is here! These calculations are based off Nutritionix
Best Steak Kabobs
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 997Total Fat: 62gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 228mgSodium: 1657mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 27gProtein: 72g
Summer is here!
These calculations are based off Nutritionix