Spring is officially here and that means Easter is right around the corner. These (no bake) Mini Egg Cheesecake Cups are sure to bring some sweetness to your home this season.
Now let me ask you a serious question, do you know anyone that doesn’t like cheesecake? Well I don’t.
So trust me when I say that these cheesecake cups are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face this Easter Season.
What I REALLY like about these Cheesecake cups is that their not heavy at all. And that’s because of the whip cream addition that makes them almost like a cheesecake mousse! YES, A Cheesecake Mousse!
My partner who lives, I mean loves cheesecake. Has already given it a 10 out of 10 and then asked is there more?
Lucky for him, I am going to be making these again for Easter as I will be serving them to our guests.
I had such a good time making these, I bet the kids would have a blast making them too!
This recipe here can easily serve 6 people. Also, since this is a no bake cheesecake recipe it can all be ready in less than 30 minutes! And like any of my recipes, you can adjust the ingredient ratio in the ingredient section and serve more people or less people if desired.
You may have been thinking, aren’t Cadbury eggs Canadian?
Because I sure did, but after some research I learned their actually a milk chocolate created and produced by Cadbury UK. And are now also produced in Canada, so I decided to place this recipe under my England cuisines category. I hope that is okay with my Canadian readers!
These cups are so good that people may just ask for seconds or thirds. So if you are serving more than a few, I would definitely double up the recipe.
Also they are best served a bit chilled and can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving if need be.
Your going to be shocked at how easy and tasty this recipe is. People are sure to be asking how you made it? But let’s leave that little secret to us kitchen warriors.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you make this recipe, I would love to hear about it! You can leave a 5 star review in the comments below! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 42 grams Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 115 grams Baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups Whip Cream
- Start by arranging two mixing bowls on the counter.
- Then allow the creamcheese to come to room temperature.
- Then in bowl one place the room temperature cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and mix till blended.
- In the second mixing bowl, take a hand held blender and whisk the "cold" whipping cream till soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving bowls and top will crushed chocolate mini eggs.
- Store in the fridge 15 minutes prior to serving, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g