1/4 cup Brown Sugar
6 tbsp Butter
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
2 packages Cream Cheese
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
3 cups Fresh Pitted Sweet Cherries
1/4 cup Sugar
2 tbsp Corn Starchmix with 3 tbsp water
1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
This is a No Bake Cherry Cheesecake, and it’s simply the only way I will eat cherry cheesecake these days. I have brought this cheesecake over to a few friends and family, and everyone says the same thing = YUM!
I have had people begging me for the recipe, and believe me when I say. There is no other Cherry Cheesecake that I have tried, that even compares to this nothing. Maybe I am bias because I do love fresh cherries so much or maybe it’s true, I’ll let you be the judge of your creation.
But let me tell you, no store bought or restaurant made has ever impressed me like this recipes does. It probably has a whole lot to do with those cherries you see on top, as they do not come from a tin can. That would be just wrong!
These cherries are fresh, making every bite unbelievably decadent. Some people like a lot of cherries on their cheesecake, while others like very little.
I am on the “like a lot side”, I mean a lot! So I use 3 cups of cherries for a 8 inch cheesecake, if you’re wanting less cherries, then use 2 cups or you can use a 9 inch cake pan for a larger cake.
If you are using frozen cherries, keep in mind that you will need to drain them well so you don’t get an overly watery topping. As for the crust you can bake it or allow it to chill in the fridge prior to filling, both methods will be provided to you below. I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as we do.
Because you don’t live near a bakery doesn’t mean you have to go without cheesecake. ~ Hedy Lamarr
Note: Place your cake back in the freezer or it will melt,this cheesecake is best chilled frozen.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 packages Cream Cheese
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups Fresh Pitted Sweet Cherries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
START BY MAKING THE CRUST: Start by making your base/crust, in a large bowl place your graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter. Mix this together with a spoon and then use your hands to press it together so it sticks, you can add 1 tbsp of water at a time if it's to lose.
- Lightly oil your cheesecake pan and then place your graham cracker crust inside. Press firmly down to create your crust. No-bake graham cracker crust: Chill pie crust for at 30 minutes prior to filling.
- Prior to serving, rub the outside and bottom of the cheesecake pan with a wringed out hot cloth this helps to release the pan from the crust. Baked graham crust: Preheat oven to 325°. Bake crust for 10 minutes, cool completely before filling.
NEXT LET'S MAKE THE FILLING: Add 2 packages of cream cheese to your food processor, along with a can of condensed milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend till smooth, be careful to not over blend.
- Pour over your Crust slowly and chill in the fridge anywhere from 3 to 24 hours.
NOW LET'S MAKE THE TOPPING: Wash and pit your cherries, add them to a medium size pot along with your sugar, and lemon juice. Then in a small cup mix 2 tbsp of cornstarch along with 3 tbsp of water to form a paste.
- Add this into your cherries, cook on low for a few minutes till combined and creamy.
- Remove from the pot and set in the fridge to cool down anywhere from 3-24 hours.
- FINISHING THE CHEESECAKE:
- Once your cake is absolutely cold, release the cheesecake from the pan slowly.
- Spoon your chilled cherry topping in the center of the cheesecake.
- Cut and serve, enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER