This Air Fryer Marinated Beer Chicken is cooked to perfection and come out juicy because it is pre-marinated the night prior in a zip-lock bag.
I used Chicken thighs, wings and legs for this recipe.
However you can use breasts, wings, legs or just thighs if you prefer.
BEST CHICKEN BEER MARINADE
- 4 Chicken thighs & legs and 2 wings
- 1 can of beer
- 1/3 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
If you want more spice you can add black pepper too!
HOW TO AIR FRYER CHICKEN
- You want to marinade it the night prior for sure to ensure it is juicy!
- Then once it has marinaded place it in your air fryer till golden brown
- My air fryer takes 20 minutes to make this dish, check your cooking instructions for chicken as yours may be more or less.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 4 pieces of chicken
- 1/2 can of beer
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 garlic, sliced
- Pinch of Garlic salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Marinade the chicken pieces over night in a bag.
- Air fry at 350 f for 20 mins or according to your cookers instructions till golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 545Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 42g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix