APPLE, PEANUT BUTTER, & PUMPKIN DOG TREATS
Hello Dog Lovers,
Looking for a simple, yet healthy way to treat your dog(s)? Then look no further!! These treats are made with just 5 ingredients simple whole ingredients such as apples, peanut butter, oatmeal, ground flax and eggs. Treat your dog he/she deserves it!
We used paw shaped cookie cutters for this recipe, however you can use any type of cookie cutter you have on hand. It won’t affect the flavor we promise.
Your dog will love them!
Yields: 15-20 treats
To make these APPLE, PEANUT BUTTER, & PUMPKIN DOG TREATS:
- Apple ~ 1 apple, seeded
- Peanut Butter ~ 5 tbsp
- Oatmeal ~ 3 cups
- Ground flax ~ 2 tbsp
- Egg ~ 2 (shell included)
- Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees
- In your food processor, puree the oatmeal along with the apple (seeds removed) and eggs (shells included) this gives them extra calcium till smooth.
- Remove and place in a large bowl, and ground flax mix to combine.
- Now mix in your Peanut butter, and once combined roll out onto a surface and roll out the dough.
- Grab your favorite cookie cutter and make those doggie some cookies.
- Place each cookie onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cook completely before offering any treats.
Note: Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to one week.
If you made this recipes, I would love to know! Leave a comments below or snap a photo and hashtag it #Canadiancookingadventures or tag me @Canadiancookingadventures on Instagram!
Until next time, see you in the kitchen.