1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Red Thai Chili Paste
4 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
1 can Coconut Milk
6 cups Chicken Stock (low sodium)
2 Boneless chicken breasts
2 cups "sliced" Fresh Mushrooms
2 Roma tomatoes
2 cups No Yolk Fine Egg Noodles
Pepper and Salt to taste
This Thai Chicken Noodle Soup with Mushrooms is absolutely delicious. I tend to make this soup more over the traditional chicken noodle these days. So if you like all those Thai flavors too then your sure to like this soup.
There is a possibility you where searching for a basic chicken noodle soup recipe and accidently stumbled upon this recipe.
Now you may be thinking… “Thai Chicken Noodle” never heard of it? but that sounds good.
Well don’t let the name scare you, even if your not feeling so great this soup is sure to make you feel just as good as the traditional chicken noodle soups out there.
Because it has all the same elements of any chicken noodle soup, with the addition of coconut milk, red Thai curry paste (see below my favorite kind) and a few other elements.
Packed with immune boosting ingredients this soup will leave you feeling good and craving more.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear how it turned out! You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Thai Chili Paste
- small Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 6 cups Chicken Stock, low sodium
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups "sliced" Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 2 cups No Yolk Fine Egg Noodles
- 1 Lime
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Start by chopping your Chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Place a little olive oil into the pot and saute the chopped onion for a few minutes then add in the Red Thai Curry Paste for a couple minutes. Then with a garlic press, press 4 cloves of garlic and 1 tbsp of fresh ginger into the pot and saute all together for 2 minutes.
- Next add in a can of coconut milk, chicken stock, sliced mushrooms, chopped roma tomatoes and diced chicken breasts. Simmer all together on medium – low for 10 minutes.
- Lastly add in the noodles and allow them to cook till soft about 7 minutes.
- Squeeze in the juice of one lime. Serve immediately, enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER