2 cups Whole Milk
2 cups Heavy Cream
1 tbsp Corn Syrup
1/2 cup Sugar
2 cups Strawberries
4 tbsp Strawberry Jam
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Icing
1 8 (oz) package Cream Cheese* whipped
2 tsbp Powdered Sugar
Craving Strawberry Cheesecake?
I am back with another ice-cream recipe, i love ice-cream so much can you tell? This is my favorite way to make Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. This recipe is perfect for when your craving something creamy and sweet, the combination of the vanilla with the strawberries and jam make this unforgettable. Feel free to sprinkle gram crackers over top the ice cream once served if your looking for something extra to add to it.
To make the Strawberry Cream Cheese ice cream:
- Add your sugar and whole milk to a large bowl and beat with a hand blender till combined.
- Then add in your Heavy Cream, Corn Syrup and Vanilla, stir to combine.
- Next turn on your ice-cream machine and pour the bowl into the machine and allow it to turn for 25 minutes.
- In another bowl mix your defrosted strawberries and jam together, pour into the machine at the 15 minutes mark allowing it to turn till combined.
- Now with an electric whisk, whisk your cream cheese and icing sugar till creamy and combined.
- Once your icecream has turned, scoop out into a airtight container and fold in your cream cheese icing.
- Place in the freezer for 2-24 hours and enjoy.