These Spicy Ground Turkey Tacos are absolutely delicious! And make for an excellent quick dinner option.
Turkey tacos are not only an excellent weeknight meal, they can also feed a large crowd.
Simply double the recipe up and you can go from feeding a family of 3 to 6 to 9 and so on.
NOW THOSE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL TACOS GUYS!!
If your family loves hamburger type tacos then they are guaranteed to like these as well.
Plus they are much healthier as turkey meat is leaner than beef.
WHAT GOES WITH TURKEY TACOS
- Pico De Gallo
- Black Beans etc
HOW TO SEASON TURKEY TACOS
You will start by searing the Ground Turkey in a non stick frying pan, then once it has lightly browned.
You will want to add in some poultry seasoning, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
Then lastly 3 tbsp of Jalapeno Juice from either the can of the Jalapenos or jar. This adds an extra hint of spice and makes the meat very juicy!
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY TACOS
Basically all you are doing is sauteing the Ground Turkey in a non stick pan along with the taco seasoning till browned.
Then simply assort the Turkey meat into warmed taco shells.
Top with cheddar cheese of your liking and your favorite tomato salsa.
However most of the spice for these tacos comes for the “Jalepeno Juice” that you will want to add to the Turkey meat. Trust me, it is a game changer and really spices this recipe up.
- Shred the cheese, and remove some juice from the Jalapeno jar on hand.
- Next, simply saute the ground turkey meat along with the spices and jalapeno juice.
- Then the tacos are ready to be put together, serve with some fresh avocado slices.
Looking for an awesome recipe for Mexican Salsa? Any of these two recipes would go very well alongside these tacos.
LOOKING FOR MORE TACO RECIPES?
Be sure to try these tasty recipes below!
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
- Blackened tilapia fish-tacos
- Barbacoa beef recipe slow cooker
- Pulled Pork Carnitas (Mexican Tacos)
- Quick Carnitas Recipe
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ★
- TACO SEASONING
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp Jalepeno Juice
- 6 taco shells
- 650 grams Ground Turkey
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of medium spiced salsa
- 1 avocado sliced
- Start by sauteing the ground turkey meat in a non stick pan till lightly browned.
- Then add in the spices and seasonings along with the jalapeno juice and cook another 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Arrange the taco shells on a plate, top with the cooked turkey, cheddar cheese and salsa.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1035Total Fat: 67gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 267mgSodium: 1350mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 9gSugar: 15gProtein: 68g