- 3 cups Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 cups Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Salt and pepper (to taste)
Are you looking for a vegetarian recipe? Well look no further, these Green Beans and Mushrooms are sauteed in a lemon, garlic butter sauce and are super delicious. Great served on their own, or perfect for a side dish to just about any meal. Super easy, healthy recipe the whole family is going to love.
To make the Sauteed Green Beans and Lemon Garlic Mushrooms:
- In a large frying pan start by saute the mushrooms in 2 tbsp of butter.
- Cook the mushrooms till soft on medium-low heat.
- Add in the green beans, crushed garlic, and seasonings simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from one lemon over top and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Taste to see if more salt is needed then serve.
Note: I don’t know about you but this vegetable mixture is perfect, however you can add other vegetables instead if you like too!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
PIN IT FOR LATER