1 Head of Cauliflower
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Super easy side dish to make for a family of four or a larger crowd.
And oh so delicious, if you have never had roasted cauliflower then you are going to literally be blown away. Baking cauliflower like this brings out all the flavors and adding garlic and parmesan cheese steps it up just one more notch.
Forget boiling water and making this vegetable the old boring way, simply wash and cut up your head of cauliflower, lay out on a non stick baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. That’s it! Bake for … and your side dish is ready.
Note: You can sprinkle with a dried little parsley afterwards if desired.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Wash and cut your head of cauliflower so you have plenty of individual florets.
- Place on a non stick baking sheet or line with a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, chopped garlic and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then turn everything over once to recoat.
- Bake another 15 minutes till tender.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, I appreciate every single one of you! If you made this recipe i’d love to hear how it turned out. You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
PIN IT FOR LATER