These Reuben pickles are the perfect appetizer to serve a hungry crowd. So if your looking to serve something unique for a few guests you just found it!
I wanted to share an awesome appetizer for all my “Super Bowl” fans out there. Since the BIG day is coming up in less than a month.
And then saw something similar to this recipe online and decided to make it and blog it for my readers.
My partner gave it a 10 out of 10 and doesnt even like pickles, so i’m sure it will be a hit amongst most people.
I love Reuben sandwiches and just realized that I have not shared my favorite reuben sandwich recipe here. So I will have to get on that as soon as possible for you all!
I was tempted to say y’all and i’m not even American. But I swear, I say that sometimes and my family and friends just look at me strange. Until I say eh! Then everything is back to normal again. Smsh!
So if you love the Reuben flavors like me, then you will definitely want to check out my Reuben soup recipes.
Yes I said SOUP, that soup has now become a very popular recipe on this blog. So if you love the Reuben sandwiches then i’m sure your going to LOVE that soup!
Inspired by: delish.com
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it!You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
- 6 Garlic Pickles
- 1/2 lb Pickled Beef Brisket
- 6 Swiss Cheese
- 6 tsp Thousand island dressing
- Start by cooking the corn beef. Place the corn beef into a crock pot and pour 1 cup of water overtop. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours, then remove it from the pot and allow it to cool down on a plate for a few hours.
- Meanwhile, slice six pickles in half lengthwise and with a spoon scoop out the middle/seeds,
- Then pour ruffly 1 tsp of thousand island dressing into the middle of the pickles.
- Slice the cooled corn beef and top with that pre-cooked sliced corn beef and sliced swiss cheese.
- Top each pickle with the other half of the pickle and secure with a toothpick. Enjoy!