3 cups Greek Yogurt
3 cups Whole Milk
1 can Condensed milk
1 tbsp Pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Blueberries
2 1/2 cups Rasberries
This is my go to frozen yogurt, its easy to make and is so healthy for you. I almost put it under the Breakfast category!! Because its that good for you, you practically could eat it for breakfast. But that could get confusing so i was a good girl at listed under desserts and frozen treats for whenever you have a sweet tooth. And you really should have no guilt if you choose to eat this whenever, because Blueberries and Raspberries are the Kings of Antioxidants, packed full of fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content, these reasons alone are more than enough excuses to eat this every hour on the hour right? I’m going to far… after dinner then.
- Ice Cream Containers,
- Ice cream maker, I like to use my Cuisinart ICE-30BCC Pure IndulgenceTM Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
- Food Processor
- Baking Pan,
- 2 bowls
- rubber spatula.
To make 2 quarts of Raspberry & Blueberry Frozen Yogurt:
- First take 2 1/2 cups of frozen blueberries and 2 1/2 cups of raspberries of your choice and add them to your food processor, pulse till blended into tiny ice crystals.
- Now lets make the frozen yogurt base, start by adding your yogurt, milk, condensed milk, and fruit into a large bowl and mix with a spatula till blended.
- Once everything is combined pour the mixture into your frozen Cuisinart maker and process for 25 minutes or according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Now comes the fun part, grab a large plastic container will a lid (you will be using this to freeze your frozen yogurt in) after letting it sit for 30 mins in the (Cuisinart machine which makes it easier to remove) then you can start by pouring all of your frozen yogurt mixture in your container.
- Freeze for 2 hours and serve.
- Before scooping, remove from the freezer for about 15 minutes to allow for easy scooping.
If you don’t have an Cuisinart frozen yogurt maker, check this post out
Note: This is not store bought frozen yogurt, but its much healthier and tastier i promise you that. And so you will have to set it outside the freezer 15 minutes prior to serving. Also you can add some Booze, Alcohol won’t freeze, so it can help keep ice creams from getting too hard. No more than 3 tablespoons of 40 proof liquor per quart of ice cream base. Makes about fourteen ½-cup servings.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe id love to hear about it! You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and make a purchase, even if it isn’t the item I mentioned, I receive a small percentage (at no extra cost to you). This helps support this blog, and makes it possible for me to bring you new recipes! I only share links to items I personally use or would recommend, and I have no outside incentive to promote a particular item or product all opinions are my own.