1 can Refried Pinto Beans
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Sour Cream (Full fat)
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Salt
This ? Pinto Bean Guacamole dip can be wiped up in no time flat! And goes great in burritos tacos or quesadillas. All you will need are some pinto beans, avocados, cheddar cheese, lemon, sour cream and a few special spices to make this creamy dip. Excellent recipe for game day or as a healthy alternative to some other snack foods that may intrigue you. I like to use refried pinto beans for this recipe, the brand I use has no preservatives and produces the best and creamiest pinto beans that are just perfect for this recipe. If your wanting to soak the same amount of pinto beans overnight inside, just simply blend them till creamy before hand and follow the recipe below to achieve this dip.
- Place the Refried Pinto Beans, Avocados, and spices in blender and blend everything together till smooth.
- Pour everything into a large oven safe bowl and season with salt, stir to combine.
- Taste to make sure there is enough salt, add more if necessary.
- Bake in the oven at 300 F for 20 minutes till heated throughout.
- Once heated, mix in the shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and stir till combined.
- Enjoy warm with tortilla chips or in a burrito.
Serve with a side of your favorite tortilla chips.
Note: Store leftovers in an airtight container up to a week.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen.
PIN IT FOR LATER