These Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are done in the Air Fryer. And come out Ooey Gooey good in no time at all!
Want another popular Canadian recipe? Try my Canadian Butter Tarts or Maple Candied Bacon they go well with butter tarts as well.
You can have these soft and fresh Cinnamon roll morsels of goodness in under 8 minutes!
Thanks to the miraculous Air Fryer.
PILLSBURY CINNAMON ROLLS IN AIR FRYER OVEN
- You will want to start by simply removing the dough from the packaging.
- Once that is done, you will see it has already been pre cut into individual rolls. Making it simple to place into your air fryer “in most cases you will not need cooking oil of any kind” also set aside the icing.
- Air fry for an average of 8 minutes.
- Then remove from air fryer and ice the rolls.
Making it an super easy peasy recipe for anyone to make.
I like to make this recipe with the kids, as it is simple and quick.
However, I do like to make Cinnamon Buns/Rolls from scratch also. Those take a bit more time of course, however they are the real deal.
So, if you’re looking for that type of recipe. Soon you will be able to find this recipe on the site!
They are much better making it this way VS those premade store bought varieties.
If ya ask me!
Soon you will be able to find the recipe on the site!
Whenever I have a hankering for some cinnamon rolls, I will make these as they are easy to prepare.
Also, why heat up the whole oven to make them.
When the air fryer can do the same job?
The package says, that these rolls make an excellent breakfast idea. Personally, I much prefer them for a dessert option. How about you?
AIR FRYER COOKING TIMES
Do vary based on the type of Air Fryer you are using.
- I use the T-Fal Active air fryer. And with this unit there is a on and off setting along with a time that I set to 8 minutes for these.
However, to convert an oven-cooked recipe to an air-fryer one, the general rule of thumb is to reduce the suggested temperature by 25°F or 3.889 C and then cut the cook time by about 20%
Why not give the Air Fryer a go:)
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
Stay connected and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of my latest recipes!
Looking for More No-Fail Air Fryer Recipes?
- Air Fryer Ginger Snap Cookies
- Air fryer Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- Air fryer BBQ Chicken
- Air fryer Zucchini chips keto
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air fryer Eggplant Chips
- Spicy Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air fryer Asian Chicken Drumsticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in Air Fryer
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- 1 package of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Take 1 package of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and open the container.
- The rolls are already cut, so all you have to do is place them in the air fryer. Depending on the type of fryer you have. You may need to spray or coat the bottom with some cooking spray. I use the T -Fal fryer" and take out the middle spinner. And do not need any oils at all.
- Air fry according to your systems baking instructions, mine takes 8 minutes.
- Coat with the pre made icing sugar and enjoy!
Sprinkle some "Pumpkin Pie" spice over top for something extra special.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Organic Maple Syrup -375 ml
OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 1800W Fast Cook 6QT Air fryer Oven Large Digital Oilless Cooker w/Quick Knob & Touch Screen, 8-15 Presets, Preheat& Time display, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
T-fal FZ700251 Actifry Oil Less Air Fryer with Large 2.2 Lbs Food Capacity and Recipe Book, Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 36Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix
2 Comments Hide Comments
Just curious, what temperature are you setting the fryer for? You don’t mention it in this recipe or your recipe for ginger snaps.
I have been using the T FAL air fryer over the past year. There is no set temperature believe it or not, just an on & off and a timer.
I have read that some air fryers require more or less times depending on the unit. So it is best to check with your air fryer, for pastries and cake cooking instructions. In the meanwhile, I am testing another airfryer out that does have temperatures settings. And will be updating my recipes with those institutions in the near future. Thank you for your comment!