- 4 cups (1 litre) Orange Juice
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Do you remember eating creamsicle popsicles as a kid? there was never enough of them on those hot summer days. I personally could eat one after the other after the other, but with 6 normally to a box. I had to refrain myself, otherwise my Mother would be very upset. This recipe takes me back to that time, walking down the sidewalk with my friends, playing hop scotch and just being a kid. Never thought something so simple, could do that. Try it for yourself, and even better yet make it for the kids. Its super healthy as it contains only, orange juice, whole milk, and vanilla. I hope you enjoy!
What you will need:
- An airtight container, I like to use SUMO Ice Cream Containers
- Ice cream maker ( I used my Cuisinart ICE-30BCC Pure IndulgenceTM Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker)
- Rubber spatula
- Large bowl
To make 2 quarts of Orange Creamsicle Ice cream:
- Star buy pouring your orange juice, cream into a large bowl
- Then pour in your canned of condensed milk, vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour it all into your operating ice cream maker, and allow it to turn for 25 minutes.
- Once its done, it will have a creamy texture.
- You can then place into an airtight container in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours or freeze overnight.
- Allow it to defrost 10 minutes prior to scooping.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe id love to hear about it! You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Psst: this post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and make a purchase, even if it isn’t the item I mentioned, I receive a small percentage (at no extra cost to you). This helps support this blog, and makes it possible for me to bring you new recipes! I only share links to items I personally use or would recommend, and I have no outside incentive to promote a particular item or product all opinions are my own.