This is my take on the Olive Garden Mushroom Ravioli it is packed full of mushrooms inside the pasta and out and is served in a creamy sauce that your sure to love.
Olive Garden Mushroom Ravioli
Looking for more Ravili recipes? Try my Lobster Ravioli it is amazing as well.
I first tried Mushroom Ravioli at the Olive Garden with my Mother some years back and fell in love.
I knew I could make it at home and did. I find making it at home is even better too.
And that is because you can load the pasta with extra mushrooms, and why not!
Mushroom Ravioli Recipe
Looking for more Ravioli recipes? Try my Lobster Ravioli
If you are one of those people who has never tried fresh Ravioli.
Then you in for a surprise because this Olive Garden Mushroom Ravioli tastes nothing like the canned stuff.
However, it is not made from scratch to save time. Rather it is the fresh packaged stuff that you can find in almost any grocer.
HOW TO MAKE OLIVE GARDEN MUSHROOM RAVIOLI
- To make this dish all you will need is one large cooking pot and a bunch of mushrooms
- Since ravioli pasta is not starchy at all this will cook fully all together in that creamy sauce.
- It is then simmered in a savory cream sauce.
OLIVE GARDEN MUSHROOM RAVIOLI INGREDIANTS
- Mushroom stuffed Ravioli
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasonings
SAUCE FOR MUSHROOM RAVIOLI
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
Looking for more Pasta dishes?
- Penne Bolognese
- Chicken Pesto Ravioli
- Creamy parmesan chicken and scallop pasta
- Mushroom Goat Cheese Ravioli
- Gnocchi Sausage Kale Soup
- Smoked Salmon Gnocchi
- 500 grams of Mushroom stuffed Ravioli
- 1 1/2 cup of Cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- 2 Italian Seasonings
- 1 tsp Salt n Pepper
- Start by boiling the pasta according to package instructions then strain and set aside.
- In the same pot add the butter and fry the sliced mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms have browned add in the cream and seasonings and simmer for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 593Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 1166mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 6gSugar: 8gProtein: 14g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix