This Mushroom Ravioli Al Forno is cooked on the stovetop then baked in the oven during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
My Mushroom Ravioli Al Forono serves well alongside a salad like my warm Beet Salad Recipes!
Mushroom Ravioli Al Forno Recipe
It’s my birthday today and so I wanted to make one of my favorite pasta dishes called Ravioli Al Forno.
Wanting to try another pasta dish? Try my Pappardelle Bolognese it’s just as good.
WHAT IS MUSHROOM RAVIOLI AL FORNO
It is an Italian dish that calls for the recipe to be baked once it has been prepped and cooked prior.
Made with fresh mushrooms, mushroom stuffed ravioli, herbed cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese and is seasoned perfectly with Rosemary, Garlic Powder and Italian seasonings.
What does Al Forno Mean
It is Italian for baked in the oven or from the stove. In Italy traditional dishes where baked in a wood-fired brick oven. Today traditional ovens work just as well.
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI AL FORNO INGREDIANTS
- Mushroom stuffed Ravioli
- Herbed Cream Cheese (Optional)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasonings
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI SAUCE
Is super easy to make and consists of cream, cream cheese butter and some herbs.
SAUCE FOR MUSHROOM RAVIOLI
- Garlic Herb Cream Cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
IS MUSHROOM RAVIOLI AL FORNO VEGETARIAN
Yes, however not vegan as it has milk products in it.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH MUSHROOM RAVIOLI AL FORNO
Pair with White Wine and perhaps a lite salad!
Looking for more Pasta dishes?
- Penne Bolognese
- Creamy parmesan chicken and scallop pasta
- Mushroom Goat Cheese Ravioli
- Gnocchi Sausage Kale Soup
- Smoked Salmon Gnocchi
- 500 grams of Mushroom stuffed Ravioli
- 1 cup of Cream
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 2 tbsps. Herbed Cream Cheese (Optional)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 Italian Seasonings
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Start by boiling the pasta according to package instructions then strain and set aside.
- In the same pot add the butter and fry the sliced mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms have browned add in the cream and seasonings and simmer for one minute.
- Pour into a oven safe baking dish and bake at 375 for 10 minutes to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 523Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 429mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix