2 tbsp Butter
1 lb Brown Mushrooms
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(550) grams 3 cheese tortellini
4 tbsp Fresh chopped parsley
2 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Fresh Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper (to taste)
This Mushroom Parmesan Balsamic Tortellini is absolutely deelicious! Made with brown mushrooms, cheese tortellini and seasoned to perfection. This pasta dish is quick and easy to make and can be served any night of the week.
If you are looking for a vegetarian dish for tonight’s dinner and love mushrooms, then your in for a treat! To make this dish you will simply start by cooking the pasta according to the package instructions.
While the tortelli is cooking, you can add 2 tbsp of butter to a non stick frying pan and add in the sliced mushrooms. Saute then with fresh rosemary and salt and pepper till browned and soft.
Now all you will have to do is add in the balsamic vinegar and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes before adding back in the cooked tortellini and parmesan cheese. Toss everything together and enjoy your mushroom feast!
This recipe can be made vegan instead of just vegetarian if you want. However you would want to replace the butter, parmesan cheese and cream with vegan options of course.
And of course you can use “gluten free” pasta if your on such a diet. So really there is no excuse to not indulging once in a while in such an amazing dish.
Dinner for 2 never looked so Tasty!
Squeeze the juice from a lemon overtop before serving and you will be in mushroom pasta heaven… Bone appetit!
Looking for a NEW MEAL PREP option for the week. This recipe is perfect for that 🙂
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Mushroom Parmesan Balsamic Tortellini
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Brown Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (550) grams 3 cheese tortellini
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil and cook the 3 cheese tortellini according to package instructions.
- Next, wash and slice the mushrooms and place into a non stick pan with 3 tbsp of butter.
- Saute the mushrooms along with fresh rosemary and salt and pepper to taste till browned and soft.
- Drain the pasta then add 1 tbsp of olive oil to coat, along with some chopped parsley.
- Add the crushed garlic to the mushrooms and saute one more minute along with 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and saute one more minute before adding in the cooked pasta and parmesan cheese. Serve once hot, enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER