This Mushroom Ravioli has a fantastic balance of flavors that is not at all overpowering but rather savory.
This type of Ravioli is defiantly for those with a more sophisticate palette.
Let’s face it most of us had our first taste of Ravioli from a can, sorry Chef Boyardee.
You were okay as a kid, but now I have refined my taste and require my Ravioli made the real way.
WHAT IS MUSHROOM RAVIOLI
It is an Italian dish that is cooked on the stovetop.
DINNER FOR 2
Be sure to add the goat cheese, because it really blends with the vegetable stock.
Along with some butter and balsamic vinegar base to create the most delicious blend of flavor.
WHAT GOES WITH MUSHROOM RAVIOLI
A glass of white wine or white grape juice!
HOW TO MAKE MUSHROOM RAVIOLI RECIPE
Start with a pre packaged ravioli like Olivieri mushroom
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI SAUCE RECIPE
- Olive oil
- Fresh sliced mushrooms
- Goat or parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt n pepper to taste
Go ahead and add some spinach to this dish if desired, that would go really well in here too.
WHAT TO MAKE WITH RAVIOLI RECIPE
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Brown Mushrooms
- 1 Shallot
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Goat Cheese
- 250 grams Ravioli
- 2 tbsp Fresh chopped parsley
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan add 2 tbsp of butter to melt.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and 1 chopped shallot and saute till the mushrooms have become fork tender.
- Add in the garlic powder, vegetable stock and balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes before adding in 1 large tbsp of Goat Cheese.
- Allow the cheese to melt fully before adding in the Ravioli and fresh parsley.
- Simmer on a low to medium heat till the Ravioli has fully cooked. *according to the package institutions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 835mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 17g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix