4 tbsp Matcha green tea powder
3 cups Greek Yogurt
3 cups Whole Milk
1 can Full fat coconut milk
1 can Can of condensed milk
- Matcha powder
- SUMO Ice Cream Containers but any will do
- Ice cream maker, i like to use my Cuisinart ICE-30BCC Pure IndulgenceTM Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker),
- Food Processor or hand blender, such as KitchenAid KFP0711CU 7-Cup Food Processor, Contour Silver,
- Rubber spatula
To make the Matcha Green tea and Coconut Frozen Yogurt:
- In a food processor combine your greek yogurt, full fat coconut milk, milk, condensed milk, and matcha powder.
- And blend together until smooth.
- Pour into your pre frozen ice cream maker and let it do its magic for about 25 minutes.
- Scoop out and serve soft, or place inside a sealable airtight container and place in the freezer anywhere from 2-24 hours and enjoy!