These Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts are baked in the oven and can be served as an amazing side dish or even the main course.
Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Are made with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, bacon and pepper.
How to make Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
The bacon is cooked on it’s own at first, then the halved Brussel sprouts are then tossed into an oven safe baking dish.
Along with the chopped bacon and then dressed with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, bacon and pepper.
Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer
You can also toss all the ingredients into your air fryer and let it do the work.
Not having to cook the bacon prior will save you some time with this recipe.
See below for more recipe inspiration!
- Brussel Sprouts with bacon
- Butter Herb & Parmesan Mushrooms
- Turkey Pot Pies
- Creamy Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Mustard Brussel Sprouts
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
Also check out my roundup of Thanksgiving & Christmas Recipes from around the World or my 10 delicious stuffing recipes! for more inspiration!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it!Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Wash the sprouts under cold water, then on a cutting board, chop off the ends of the sprouts and dice them in half.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the sprouts with the olive oil.
- Then in a medium sized frying pan fry the bacon, chop once cooked and place in a large baking dish alongside the halved Brussel sprouts.
- Toss with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar and season with pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix