This simple Lemon Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti is super flavorful and really easy to make.
HOW TO MAKE LEMON PARMESAN GARLIC SPAGHETTI
It is made with fresh parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley then it’s coated in a oily lemon sauce.
It also has a hint of tang to it from the fresh lemon that you’re sure to love.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can have it on the table in less than 15 minutes to make.
Easy peasy right? All your basically doing is boiling some water, adding some pasta.
Then seasoning it with fresh lemon juice, garlic and parmesan cheese.
You cannot go wrong with this one! Feel free to add some cooked shrimp or chicken on top to if you’d like.
Feel free to add some sliced chicken breasts or shrimp on top if desired.
IS PARMESAN GARLIC SPAGHETTI HEALTHY
In comparison to most spaghetti recipes, it is. However keep in mind that Spaghetti is not gluten free.
With no heavy creams or sauces, this dish is actually one of the more healthy pasta dishes out their. So please do not feel guilty, everything in moderation right?
I like this recipe for those times where I am just craving some good pasta.
Just make sure your using a good quality spaghetti as it will make a world of difference in how this plate tastes.
Also, you can go ahead and fancy this dish up a bit and serve it alongside a nice caesar salad and a glass of white wine.
Who said eating good had to be expensive?
You can also add cooked chicken breasts or shrimp on top this pasta as well.
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
Simply find a package that is 100% gluten free and your good to go.
Who said those with Gluten allergies could not enjoy a good pasta dish too!
Sometimes I will add cherry tomatoes and spinach as well, so feel free to do that if you desire.
Also be sure you are using a lot of fresh cheese and lemons and you will be eating like the Italians in Abruzzo. Osseo apperito!
Do you love pasta as much as me?
Then you’re sure to love my Chicken Pea Pasta Salad
Looking for more Pasta inspired recipes?
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato Pasta Salad
- Mushroom Parmesan Balsamic Tortellini
- Chicken Pesto Ravioli
- Lemon parmesan garlic spaghetti
- Creamy parmesan chicken and scallop pasta
- Gnocchi Sausage Kale Soup
- Smoked Salmon Gnocchi
- Chicken and Mushroom Pappardelle
I’m thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Thank you and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 455 Grams Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water and add your pasta to it, cook according to package directions.
- Save 1/4 cup of the pasta water and discard the rest.
- In the same pot, heat the olive oil in a large, non stick pan over medium heat and add your fresh minced garlic. Cook for a few minutes till fragrant and then add your lemon juice to the pan reserved water and cooked pasta.
- Cook tossing regularly till heated through and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil before you sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and fresh parsley and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 495Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 315mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 14g