This Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup is ready in less than 30 minutes and is absolutely delicious! If you LOVE lasagna as much as me then you are going to love this soup!
Today, I made this Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup in my Instant Pot. You can however make this same soup on stovetop or slow cooker as well.
This lasagna soup is similar to my other lasagna soup called Broiled Lasagna Soup however that one is finished in the oven and takes a bit more time.
Both soup are delicious! I hope you give this a try and if you do I would love to know what you think, just let me know in the comments below.
WHAT IS LASAGNA SOUP
It has all the elements of what you would have in a solid baked lasagna however, it is all tossed into a beef stock instead.
What goes with Lasagna Soup
Caesar or Garden salad works well alongside of this soup.
Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Is made the same way, except you are letting it simmer for 4 hours instead
What Type of Cheese for Lasagna soup
Now the trick to making the best “Lasagna soup” is also using the right cheeses.
- White cheddar cheese
- Marble cheese
- Ricotta cheese
Can Lasagna Soup be Frozen
Yes, just make sure you put it into freezer safe bowls.
Easy One Pot Lasagna Soup
Is Lasagna Soup Healthy
Yes, it is high in calories though.
Notes: Feel free to freeze this soup it works great as leftovers, however keep in mind that broiling it from frozen doesn’t so much. Also make sure to break up those whole tomatoes with a wooden spoon while cooking, you do not want bites of whole tomatoes.
LOOKING FOR SOME MORE AWESOME SOUP RECIPES?
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup
- Gnocchi Sausage Kale Soup
- Healthy Seafood Soup
- Creamy Beet Soup
- Thai Carrot Soup
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, I appreciate every single one of you! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 lb Lean Hamburger
- 1 large onion Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 680 grams Passata Italian tomato sauce
- 794 grams Whole canned tomatoes
- 10 noodles Dried Lasagna Noodles
- 8 cups Beef stock
- 2 cups Marble cheese
- 4 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- In your instant pot or slow cooker, add in the hamburger and saute on medium heat till browned.
- Then add in the diced onion and saute till translucent. Add in the minced garlic and saute for one more minute till fragrant before adding in the beef stock, passata sauce, whole tomatoes and remaining seasonings and ingredients. Make sure to break up the whole tomatoes now with a wooden spoon.
- Then add in 2 cups of the cheddar cheese along with the red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a medium boil then snap the lasagna into four pieces each and place into the pot.
- Close the instant pot and cook for 15 minutes!
- Finally remove the bay leaf and more stock if needed.
- Taste if salt is needed and season according to your taste.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh ricotta cheese and fresh parsley leaves. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1230Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 1864mgCarbohydrates: 137gFiber: 14gSugar: 23gProtein: 82g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix