- 2 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 cups Green Beans
- 2 cups Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 lemon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
This Honey Lemon Balsamic Chicken with Vegetables ?? is a super easy, healthy and flavorful dinner idea. Serve alongside some basmati rice, or just on it’s own. Serves a family of four, or double up the recipe and make some meal preps too for the week ahead.
I have always been a stir – fry fan, these recipe tend me be very easy and healthy. Because everything is done all together in one pot/pan. This recipe is no different, you will start by sauteing the chicken, then removing it from the heat to then saute the mushrooms in a butter sauce till tender. Then simply add in the washed green beans along with cooked chicken back to the pan merging everything all together in a sweet, savory sauce.
This delicious and authentic stir fry takes less than 30 minutes to make too, so what are you waiting for. Follow along for a mouthwatering dinner that everyone is sure to love.
If your wanting to have rice on the side, then be sure to start that first. I like to use my rice cooker for this job. Then the rest of the meal will literally take less than 15 minutes to pull together.
To make the Lemon Honey Chicken with Green Beans & Mushrooms:
- In a bowl add the chopped chicken breasts, 2 tbsp of chicken stock and 1 tbsp of cornstarch mix to combine and allow it to marinade for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- While your chicken is marinating, wash your mushrooms and green beans.
- Then crush the garlic and set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat 1 tbsp of oil and saute the chicken till no longer pink but do not cook fully yet and then remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add in your whole mushrooms along with 1 tbsp of butter, saute till tender.
- Then add back in the chicken, garlic and green beans saute for one minute till garlic is fragrant.
- Now add in the honey, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer everything together on medium low heat for about 5 minutes till the flavors merged together.
- Taste to see if more salt is needed.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Note: I don’t know about you but this vegetable mixture is perfect, however you can add other vegetables instead if you like too! Also you can definitely make some meal preps for the week ahead with this recipe. Just double it up if your wanting dinner tonight and some meal preps for later.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
PIN IT FOR LATER